New Website

I have launched a new website design! If you have somehow reached this page instead, follow this link to the new site.

Contact Me

(304) 816-7067 - info@lizcampbellphotography.com

You can also find me on Facebook. Fan me to keep up with all the news and specials!

June 4, 2009

Welcome and a Little About Me

I’m Elizabeth Campbell and I want to welcome you. My goal as a photographer is to create beautiful portraits of you and your family that can hang in your home as fine art. Fine art portraits are more than snapshots of your adorable kids; they are classic, timeless expressions of inner beauty and family relationships. My photographs are pieces that will look just as beautiful in 20 years as they do now. Though I do pose you so that you look your best, I never say no to the chance to capture you in a relaxed manner. Some of the most natural photos occur when I am adjusting my camera and the subject isn’t focused on me. Sometimes it’s the serenity on the face of a young engaged couple as they give each other a quick kiss or the look on a child’s face as she looks at her mother off-camera. These expressions are beautiful and I love to photograph these impromptu moments.

When you come into my studio, you can expect a relaxed environment and to have a little fun. Austerity and cold directions to “look this way” rarely yield great photos or a pleasant experience. Instead, I have fun with my work. I laugh with my clients to get a great smile. I keep a child’s interest by playing peek-a-boo from behind my camera or asking her to pretend she is a Barbie so I can pose her. When working with a client, I always take into consideration your personality and personal style when creating portraits for you. I want you to love your experience and to love your photos even more. I want you to smile each time you look at your portraits hanging on your wall. Each client is important to me and I approach photographing your family as if I were photographing my own. I can’t wait to work with you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP